Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quick Update!

Hey Guys just a quick update tonight:

Today was just a day of training and figure out how to do the basic ie culture, worldview, money, travel etc. My training group is so much fun and I am very excited that I get to travel and orientate with at least three of them all the way to Uganda. Oh, we met another couple this morning named Jeremy and Cori Sinclair who will be working with Favor of God Ministries in Gulu, Uganda so they will be traveling with Ryan and I. I love this couple they are so much fun, and hopefully I will see them soon I think I am going to be working at Favor of God in Gulu for a bit!

So don't have much time to write tonight so I just wanted to give you a list of things to be praying over the next two days as I travel.
  • that flights are not canceled or delayed, there is only one flight leaving daily for Uganda so if i miss it that means a whole day stuck in the airport
  • for my luggage to make it all the way from Newark to Entebbe
  • for protection, I am carrying almost 4 grand on a belt on my waist
  • that my money belt will not set off the security alarm
  • for health, im so nervous my asthma has been going bizerk
  • calmed nerves, God has already been working wonders in that
  • for boredom, I have a fifteen hour layover and I don't think it'd be good stewardship of my money to go into the city, so that I can find something else to do for the next 15 hrs
  • for sleep on the plane and in the airport
Pretty basic stuff but if you can find time to bring it to God I would great appreciate it. Especially the luggage situation!

P.S. - If anyone wants to talk to me or call me while im in Uganda, download Skype and I can call you for free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brynne! praying for ya from san diego. you're going to be so blessed!

- Eugene